1. Spice: add chopped chillies, or a spicy salsa
2. Sweet: add a fruit such as chopped mango or apple, pomegranate seeds and raisins
3. Texture: contrast something soft like cottage cheese or avocado, with something crunchy like mixed seeds or cashew nuts.
4. Colour: Have fun making a rainbow salad; red tomatoes, orange peppers , yellow cheese cubes, green lettuce, blue sliced cabbage, indigo pomegranate!
5. Theme: try piecing together flavours such as sliced tomato, mozzarella and green pesto
I would love to hear about your tasty salad combos, and see the crazy colours!!
Be Confident Be happy, Abs xox